Skip to main content

Books and AI(Artificial Intelligence)

Credibility:

I am Dr. Aashna Gill, a conservative, cosmetic, aesthetic endodontist (dental specialist). My second book SANDS: Love-themed contemporary fairytales, illustrated poems and prose has been on UK and USA Amazon bestseller list twenty-four and twenty-one times respectively under contemporary poetry. 

Best amazon bestseller ranks:

United Kingdom : 1st

USA: 1st

Australia: 2nd

India: 6th

Formats available: kindle ebook, paperback and hardcover.

French and German translated kindle ebooks and paperbacks are also out.

linktr.ee/draashnagillauthor


I published the original book at zero cost.

  

Since few days, I have been fascinated with learning to use AI. My creativity outlet is my published book. Works in progress include Spanish and Bengali translation. I am treating the Spanish version as an entire new project in terms of included art. In my books, each poem has a unique illustration or artwork, hardcover containing some of  mine and my illustrator Gurseerat Kaur's work.


I came across this wonderful article: https://medium.com/@fillsoko/i-have-created-a-complete-audio-book-in-10-languages-in-a-few-days-using-generative-ai-

I decided to explore my curiosity.


Simplified results:

After repeated unsatisfactory results from socialbee and craiyon , I was finally able to obtain these images.


Courtesy: socialbee


Courtesy: craiyon.com



Courtesy: socialbee

 How do you reckon I use these? Book cover, book art or social media posts(which platform?)

For kindle book cover, should I continue with the current :


Courtesy: Canva

or update to this:




Without having audiobooks as my destination currently, I ended up creating Spanish audiobook for ArenasCuentos de hadas contemporáneos con temática de amor, poemas ilustrados y prosa on murf.ai However to download from any of the AI generated audiobook creation websites would require some payment. Postponing project till I have released the ebook and paperback.


To give my book a global distribution boost, I am considering to pay for publishdrive services while not enrolling it in KDP select. To do the same for my other books would require waiting an almost KDP select 90-day enrolled period. Anything more cost-effective?


Send me resources or talk to me about AI and publishing industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monsoon in Dharamkot and McLeodganj: Cafes, Pine Trails, Music, and Moonlit Himalayan Walks

Three girls someone would have surely asked what others were wearing."Very casual sporty, jeans",I replied. On the way we stopped for food and coffee, enjoying rain amongst monsoonish lush green piny hills and black slate d roofs.                   We checked into an almost vacant travel hostel that they had previously stayed at. An Evening Walk to Once in Nature Cafe  Then a long evening walk downhill amongst grafitti walls and stairs and an equally photogenic stray dog to find Once in Nature cafe. Selfies with wild daisies and cafe lights in the background as dusk turned into dark. The cafe has an outdoor and a roofed area with walls and pillars painted with dragons, giant mushrooms and sunflower.  The stage wall is painted with Saraswati with sitar, swan in water, bird and a large banyan tree. Definitely order the Bhagsu cake which we must have ordered atleast four times till the last order. The menu is basically vegan Israeli di...

A Pilgrimage to the Yellow Temple: Visiting Baglamukhi and Pragpur in the Kangra Valley

 Summary A road trip to the Baglamukhi Temple in Kangra Valley unfolds as both a spiritual and sensory experience—misty mountain views, sacred fire rituals, devotion, and quiet encounters with nature. From the temple and its shops and an attempted journey to Pragpur, this guide blends pilgrimage, culture, and travel insight in Himachal Pradesh. On the Way: A Scenic Pause Before the Temple As you head to Baglamukhi temple by road, you will spot "Seven Star Hotel & Restaurant" in seclusion on your right. From here, the view is of misty blue mountains in the far, green hills in its foreground, a flowing river, and vibrant greenery. Constant bird chirping under a cloudy sky. A perfect background for a beautiful picture while soothing your senses with a cup of coffee. Small Wildlife Encounters If you are observant enough, you may notice a peacock in a tree far off and a amily of mongooses(called mob) burrowing so very near. Practical Travel Note         ...